Biochemic medicines are inorganic salts that are essential elements for cell function. Sylvia Hicks Homeopathy is a trusted name for biochemic medicine in Canberra
1873 is considered the birth year of Biochemistry.
Dr Schuessler was the founder of the Biochemic Healing Method. He studied medicine in Paris, Berlin and Giessen where he received a doctorate, later spending a semester at the University of Prague to further his studies in Homeopathy. He later developed a system of medicine based on his research into the inorganic salts that the human body is made up of. He discovered 12 basic salts that are essential for healthy cell function.
Dr. Schuessler found that if one or more of the inorganic mineral salts were deficient, this led to imbalance and disease. By administering the deficient salts in potentized form, he found that healing could occur.
Biochemistry is therefore the chemistry of living tissues and utilises the way the inorganic and organic substances work to nourish the cells and replace decaying cells. The 12 Tissue Salts are micro-doses of the body’s vital inorganic mineral salts.
The following is a list of the 12 basic tissue or cell salts and a brief explanation of the uses of each.
- Calcium Fluoride (Calc Fluor) – for elasticity e.g varicose veins, cracks and fissures
- Calcium Phosphate (Calc Phos) – for bone health, digestion, lowered vitality
- Iron Phosphate (Ferr Phos) – for inflammation
- Potassium Choride (Kali Chlor/Kali Mur) – Glandular tonic – 2ndstage of illness with white discharges, swollen glands.
- Potassium Phosphate (Kali Phos) – Nerve nutrient – irritability, exhaustion, recovery from infection.
- Potassium Sulphate (Kali Sulph) – 3rdstage of infection – yellow or green discharges, skin ailments
- Magnesium Phosphate (Mag Phos) – Muscle relaxant – spasms, cramps, headaches
- Sodium Chloride (Nat Mur) – Fluid balance – dryness, or excessive watery discharges, colds, loss of smell and taste.
- Sodium Phosphate (Nat Phos) – Acid neutraliser – heartburn, mild rheumatic complaints, gout.
- Sodium Sulphate (Nst Sulph) – Oedema – liver upsets, water retention, spleen, kidneys
- Silica (Si) – Cleanser and conditioner – promotes discharge, for healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Calcium Sulphate (Calc Sulph)- blood cleanser – skin ailments, slow healing wounds, ulcers.
Biochemic Tissue Salts Therapy
Biochemic medicines have no side effects. They are non-toxic, non-invasive and safe for everyone to use. These medicines offer a deep healing response and are highly effective in the treatment of common ailments and chronic problems. When looking for a trusted biochemic practitioner in Canberra, visit Sylvia Hicks Homeopathy. We offer biochemic medicines and remedies that focus on treating the whole person, considering all the symptoms on the physical, mental and emotional levels.
Sylvia will assess your overall health condition before prescribing biochemic medicines that will not only help in treating the disease but also improve your physical and mental performance.
The Tissue Salts are used to rebalance the salts that are naturally found in the body. Biochemic practitioners use a combination of these 12 Tissue Salts to assist people with common ailments and chronic problems. The tissue salts are prepared in tablet form, globules and drops. The tissue salts are prepared by using the homeopathic method and help move minerals into the cells where they are required.
Benefits of Biochemic Medicine
With regular usage, biochemic medicines can help to prevent illness and can assist the body to remove toxins and maintain overall well-being. Biochemic medicines are safe and highly effective in helping the body heal from chronic problems and common ailments including:
- Anxiety and depression
- Liver problems
- Menstrual pain
- Hay fever and allergies
- Varicose veins
- Blood conditions like anaemia
- Muscle aches and pains
- Colds, cough and other respiratory problems
- Digestive problems
- Back pain
- Skin conditions
For safe and highly effective biochemic medicine in Canberra, look no further than Sylvia Hicks Homeopathy. Book your appointment today.